Friday, August 06, 2004

Music Man

The other day a brochure from the Santa Clara Adult Education center showed up in my mailbox, listing the classes they had available. This looked pretty attractive, not only because it's a non-profit and the classes are pretty reasonably priced, but because it's about half a mile from my house. So I flipped through the course catalog, and decided to sign up for a class on bass guitar.

I'm not sure what drove me to do this, other than it was cheap and it sounds entertaining. Jeff heard on the radio that Guitar Center was having their "40th Anniversary Extraviganza" (Guitar Center is always having a sale), so we went there over lunch and picked up a moderately-priced bass guitar.

Random fancy? New passion? Only time will tell. Either way I'm sure it will make a good story.

No comments: