Monday, July 26, 2004

Katie and Keith's Wedding

Katie and Keith's wedding was this weekend, and went off without a hitch. Well, they did get hitched, so maybe it went off with one hitch. It was a fun wedding, which was a nice change. The brief ceremony was officiated by our friend Nate, who managed to instill the occasion with the proper degree of gravity. Afterwards, an impromptu ultimate frisbee game broke out, due to the high number of ultimate players (most of the under-30 crowd, er, make that under-40 crowd).

Apparently Google is just falling apart since Keith left for his honeymoon, because attempting a search this morning I get a generic "server error" on any search. I think this is the first time I've seen Google be completely down for a measurable amount of time. My hands are already starting to shake from anticipated withdrawl -- information junkies need infusions daily, if not hourly.

Sunday called up Adam and went to Charles' 40th birthday, where I ran into a fair number of the AFM 250 production crowd, in various states of injury. Charles pulled out his pocket bike and we did laps up and down the street. Pocket bikes are fun. I need to work hard on not owning one. At least not until all my existing crap manages to find a home other than the floor of my garage.

No comments: