Friday, June 10, 2005

Bad Boys, Bad Boys

Just finished watching my own private episode of "Cops". I was awaked from a dead sleep to the sounds of "Wee-oo-wee-oo-wee-ooo! Screeeeech! CRUNCH!" and part of my brain goes, "This must be good, time to get up."

I go to the front of my house, and right in front of Mio's I see a white Astro minivan has nosed itself into the building, and four or five cops are standing around it pointing their guns at the van and yelling variously in English and Spanish. The impressive part was that it can't have taken more than about ten seconds for me to wake up and walk to the front of the house, so all four cruisers must have been right behind him...

The two guys in the van wisely exited without incident and were quickly stuffed in the back of cruisers, so the excitement was short-lived. Now the problem is that I'm awake and it's going to be tough to get back to sleep.

No comments: